Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Squishy/Soft Food Boredom

I have to admit that I'm a little bored of this diet stage after surgery. Don't get me wrong, this stage is MUCH better than ice chips or full liquids, but it's definitely lacking excitement. I've been on squishy/soft foods since day 8 and have immensely enjoyed the mashed potatoes, refried beans, scrambled eggs, tuna, etc., but I'm ready to move on. I really wanted to add salsa to my refried beans this evening but that's not on my approved list so I decided not to. I also thought it just wasn't a smart decision for a new stomach. LOL! I have my post-op class/appt tomorrow afternoon so hopefully they'll have a new list of foods to advance to. For now I'll just wait and be happy I'm able to eat at all! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Good girl!! Don't you even THINK about breaking the rules:)

    ReplyDelete