Saturday, August 28, 2010

Two Months Post-Op

I can't believe it's been two months today that I had my DS surgery! The time has really flown by and I'm really feeling quite well. I've been back to work a month now and have successfully started a workout routine. I've completed the first two weeks of C25K!!! I weighed at my primary care doc's office this week (dang allergies/sinuses) and as of Thursday, August 26th I had lost 49 lbs. Whoo hooo!

Headed to the lake this afternoon!

2 months post-op progress photos


I did week 2, day 3 of C25K on my elliptical tonight. I had put the last workout off since I hadn't felt well this week and it was time to get it in before I started week three tomorrow. This was my 'proof' photo that I sent to Keelie to confirm I followed through on doing it! Using the elliptical was good. It was different, but still felt like a really good workout. I just went a lot faster during the jogging times. As you can see, I was still breaking a good sweat! ;-)

9 comments:

  1. You are doing SO awesome! I love hearing about your progress with Couch to 5K! So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing! Keep up the good work girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you!!! You are rockin it! I downloaded the C25K app but I haven't worked up the courage to start it yet...I don't have a Keelie to help kick my butt in gear! Good job, your progress and determination is an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job with your workout routine. Your progress pictures are inspiring! I can see quite a difference already. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looked SO pretty yesterday (same pic from above in car)!!! I am so happy for you and your progress. The sparkle in your eye--which you have always had--is getting brighter each day.

    Love!
    Keelie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep up the great work! I never ever thought I'd be able to do the C25K, and here I am at week 8 already, running 14 minutes at a time!!!! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kristi -
    I just presented you with an award!! Come pick it up at my blog if you want. :)
    ~Margene

    http://believingitspossible.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete