Monday, November 29, 2010

5 Months Post-Op

Sunday was 5 months since I had my DS weight loss surgery. I can't believe it's already been that long! It's not always smooth sailing, but as I've said numerous times, it's worth it.

I weighed myself this morning and in 5 months I've lost 106 lbs!!!!!! Yes, I am thrilled. However, I can't help being a little disappointed that I only lost 10 lbs in the last month when the month before I lost 20. I know, I know, shut up, right?! I know my weight loss will not be the same from month to month and there are even things I could have done in the last month to help it along more. I haven't been exercising AT ALL. I hate it, and therefore I come up with every excuse in the book to not do it. Yes, life gets busy and a few excuses are valid, but really?! I'm pretty sure I managed to fit in a lot of TV time, some of which I could have exchanged for the dreaded exercise! :-P I also need to watch my carb intake. I've gotten a bit lax lately. I've eaten too many chips/crackers, potatoes, and the occasional bread. It's time to tighten the reigns on those things once again and remember the long term goal.

I took my 5 month pictures yesterday. It's so fun to see the difference.

I look a bit lopsided here. I think I had my pants pulled up weird! lol!

Getting smaller! Yay!

These pants are starting to get a little baggy!

I even think the back fat is getting a little smaller. Not a ton yet, but maybe a little.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you look great! Look at the difference in your face! I bet you feel wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kristi!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ran across your blog via another one. Wow, what a difference 5 months has made. You are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look sooooo wonderful!!!! Congrats!!!! I know it's probably not been easy!!

    ReplyDelete